SC5000 resets

Ok, if the unit resets regardless of media source, the product requires investigation/service from an authorized technician. Please contact our support team for further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

my problem is no body in denon ansewr my email!

Hi @hamedsafaei - Sorry to hear there has been a delay in receiving a response from our team. When did you submit a ticket and where in the world are you located?

i buy it from uae but i am in iran, 17/10/2020 9:36am

@hamedsafaei I’m having the same problem with one unit occasionally. Sent back the unit when I first experienced it. The unit got stress tested in the store and did not show any issues. Then the problem stayed away for more than a year, so I kind of forgot about it. Then, on last year’s New Year’s eve, the problem reemerged. It stressed me out completely ;). But after about an hour of resetting, the unit eventually became stable and it didn’t have any issues during the 5+ hours set.

To me, it appears to be related to the unit not being warmed up or something. I did try replacing the power cord, using different media, taking it out of the case etc. All to no avail. Now, when I have to do a set, I make sure the unit is powered on for about an hour. Never had any issues during a live set.

Since I’m probably out of warranty by now I’m not motivated enough to send back the unit to Denon, but honestly, I should do that anyway.

Hope you get your issues sorted out soon!

1 Like

@onehp during all this, you made no changes to the drive that you were using for your music? For example, change it, format it, etc.?

Also, is the resetting deck, the deck with the music on it or the one grabbing it from the other deck?

1 Like

tnx alot my friend i am trying to return it to waranty

1 Like

No, not at all. It’s definitely a hardware issue.

It doesn’t matter on which deck the drive is connected, it also happens with the single deck connected.

2 Likes