SC Live 2 as USB audio for PC?

Hey guys, My X1850 has this feature where basically my PC treats it as an audio interface and I can add it as a source to OBS for live streaming. I guess I assumed the SC Live 2 would have a similar functionally because also Engine OS but I could be wrong. When I plug into PC it doesn’t seem to recognize it as anything. Is it possible to accomplish this? Thank you!

I know you can’t on the Prime 2, and my guess will be that you can’t on the Live 2 either. The USB of those are more similar to connecting your SC6000’s to the computer, rather than your x1850. Would be useful indeed though (not sure if this can be done via future firmware, or if hardwiring makes it impossible).

Live 2 is using its sound card by internal computer. To have a sound card “released” for external usage (for example by a computer), you need to switch off the internal computer of the live 2. That is switch to computer mode. Then all controls and sound card and usb/sd ports are available for Your PC/Mac. But no stand alone functions. It acts like a controller in that way.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.