Right Side Player Issues

I don’t know what it is about the right hand deck on the prime two but I’m having a new problem…

For some reason my right hand side deck will just pause for like a 16th of a second while I’m in the middle of mixing and throw me out of time…

I have to hurry up and jog it back in place, but sometimes the outer ring of the jog wheel won’t work and I’ll have to stop and wait almost a whole second for it to catch up to me and then I can use it…

What the ■■■■ is going on with this thing? Why would the right hand deck pause itself for like a 16th of a second in the middle of a ■■■■■■■ mix?

This is been embarrassing more than one time during a paid gig now and I don’t trust my Prime2 at gigs anymore…

This particular issue started after the 2.2 upgrade and I didn’t really think that much of it at first. I thought maybe I was bumping the jog wheel or something but since the 2.2.2 update it’s happening a hell of a lot more often and I am very dissatisfied…

I was bought the Prime 2 for a birthday gift. Immediately the up fader on the right hand deck went out and I had to return it… Then I got the second one and started using it and had issues with it right away and had to come onto the forums and get support…

Now I’m back because after an update I’m having issues again…

Come on Denon… I want to like your products so bad, (especially since I hate Pioneer with every fiber of my being.) but it’s hard whenever I’m using them and they just ■■■■ up time and time again and embarrass me when I’m working…

If you were selling cars that just stopped in the middle of the highway every once in awhile, you would quickly be taken out of the marketplace.

Can we please figure out what the ■■■■ is wrong with the prime 2 right hand deck.

It seems like every single time I have an issue with this unit it’s the right hand deck.

i have the same problem, the right cue does not work and the jog stops suddenly, really frustrating, dont know the problem but they do not solve.

To find the cause of this problem, try to deactivate the “vinyl” mode, you have to press the “VINYL” button on your right deck so that the light goes out. When it is off, even if you place your hand on the platter, the track will not stop. Now let’s see if in this way you get the problem or not.