Prime4: Internal SSD and 2.2.1

Hi,

After installing 2.2.1 I’m getting a message that my internal SSD drive is to be reformatted. I think it’s refering to the internal drive. There is no USB The message is: “… (I think there is a blank space here) is incompatible Reformat the drive to exFAT or FAT32 to use”. On which I made a back of my m3’s, reformatted the disk via Windows on the laptop I was connected with the prime4 and I still get this message. I’m hooked up to a Tidal account and I’m connected to Dropbox.

What could be wrong? Thanks

Just ignore the message !

Ha, thanks. That’s one way to look at it. But this must be due to the new update. Tbh, it could be nothing but it’s rather annoying

This works well with my wife too…

5 Likes

Morning, after the install 2.2.1 I have the same message but the Prime 4 still works on all levels…must be the download??? Will there be an update to rid this off screen???

I just started a post about this yesterday because I’m having the same issue since I updated to 2.2.1. At least it still works when I click “Ok” on the message. But still it’s annoying and updating the software shouldn’t be causing this.

1 Like

Just to add I get this too. As others have said, it still all works after clicking OK to dismiss, and only started happening when I updated to 2.2.1.

1 Like

With the 2.2.2 update (installed via USB) it’s gone :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.