Prime not loading

All, Engine prime 1.5.1 working up till tonight. Double clicking starts it up ok but then just befor the graphical interface should apppear it doesn’t and then just sits there doing nothing. Tried repairing it, nothing. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and STILL nothing. To say im getting angry is an understatement. Any thoughts. Ta

If you’re loading in the same version of engine that was working and that same version isn’t working now, then it must be something in the computer - maybe a Microsoft update. Or similar

Or it could be the damaged database. Try copying it and save it with a different name and then delete the database. Then start Engine Prime and see if it works now. Obviously you won’t see your songs anymore, but at least we understand why.

Did you ever get it working properly? *I’m not with Denon, just a dj with somewhat similar problems.

Did sort the problem out. I figured my laptop needed an overhaul. Had it 5 years and was behaving badly anyway plus loads of HP bloatwear etc. Did a soft reset of windows 10. Basically a reinstallation of windows without deleting all important files though make sure everything is backed up! Lots of you tube vids will run you through the process. Once complete had to reinstall Prime and all’s been good since, and the laptop runs much faster as well!

1 Like

Read the last post in this thread: