Prime 2 issues

Right I’ve posted about sound issues on my prime 2 before and I’ve had enough of the machine now tried updates tried previous updates and I’m still getting some sort of sound problems it just doesn’t sound right at all when mixing tonight I put the same track on both decks same speed everything the same including volumes when played together I get what I can only describe as a flanger effect the volume goes up aswell do they have an internal soundcard? Checked speakers fine hearing test was fine headphones fine I’m getting no where any one any ideas

1 Like

Can you put a video with both decks with the same song? So we can see it and still help you?

I’m not saying you don’t have issues with the device but I think you chose a wrong example because the things you listed are normal stuff that happens when you layer the same song over multiple decks

• phasing effect (some guys did in intentionally with vinyl back when mixers did not had FX to spice up the mix)
  • increase in volume on the master VU meter compared to a single deck/volume fader position

The only time you will find we recommend to play same song on both decks is to show that sync works without problems and that someone has a issue with wrong BPM/grid analysis on the software instead (forum posts that sound like “my songs have the same BPM but the device cannot hold the sync etc etc”)

Also we have no idea what your sound issues with prime 2 before were, nobody is gonna manually try searching for your posts. If you want help with that, post in that topic(s).

Cheers

2 Likes