Prime 2 is coming? Or what do we see in this photo?

Christmas all over again! Official announcement on Monday :grin:

16 Likes

We are just excited :joy: And when the pictures are on a site, thenā€¦ You know :joy:

There are no ā€œRealā€ mistakes or leaks in PR world.

Little photoshopā€¦ HAHAHAHAHAHAH Denon Prime 2, 2 channels with 7ā€™ screen in the middle, bigger jogs and darkkkkkkkkk from the SC6000 Mic on the right side and the effects for both channels in the left. Also, usbā€™s and sd card in the right.

2 Likes

For this to make sense, it needs to be about as small and lite as a Versadeck, otherwise you might as well buy a P4ā€¦ or just use one SC5000 and a mini mixer.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got one SC5000 & a mixer. ā€¦iā€™ve tried it & swapping layers is possible, but exhausting. Youā€™ve got to be on your game & concentrating all night long.

If this comes in at the right price, Iā€™ll sell the SC5000 in a heartbeat!

I think this Photoshop is too far away from what is coming.

• Screen: only 2 decks, not 4 like in your mockup
  • Sweep FX just below the screen
  • Below that 2 FX selection buttons
  • Below that CUE
  • Below that the channel Fader (Wait a minute ā€¦ Where are the EQs?)
  • Looks like EQs will be horizontal on the lower row next to the screen
  • Autoloop knobs next to sweep FX.

I wonder how small this new player will be. There must be a reason for horizontal layout of the EQ. I guess it will have much smaller jogs?

From the pic I will guess that it will be the same size as the kontrol s4

Another interesting thing I just spottedā€¦ A battery-indicatorā€¦

IĀ“m not sure its even a Prime 2 - so think there is more on its way.

Cant see why a RemixDeck should have a battery-indicatorā€¦but GIVE ME A REMIXDECK! :joy: That would be the one thing that could make me really happy about this years releasesā€¦

4 Likes

I saw this pic awhile ago. I was thinking it might of been something along the line like the djm2000nxs. But it looks like a prime 2 now. If it has a battery this might be something for Bush parties. Canā€™t wait to hear more

Ohh I do so much want to comment on that

But its not the right time for making a joke about thatā€¦ :scream:

Might be the ā€˜Gā€™ in Denonā€™s teaser - on the Go.

Also ā€˜2Gā€™ Prime 2 on-the-go?

Well the 6M must indicate the SC6000M, so 2G together could have a meaning as wellā€¦

Dont know.

Longest weekend in the longest Januaryā€¦Period

Monday soon come

1 Like

These parties can bring in way more than a club and they go on 48 hrs straight. Canada is a big country eh. We have lots of lakes to ourselves to party on. I like the lake parties in the bush thereā€™s lots of bushšŸ¤£

Yeah, but I was so close saying something else, and with the huge catastrophy happening in Australia, it wouldnt sound right at this time. Maybe in a couple of years. See your pm :see_no_evil:

Harvest parties too. Oops thought it sent this to your pm

Hang onā€¦

I donā€™t think iā€™m right for a second, but what if that battery indicator & what looks like a blurry out of focus signal strength indicator to the right of it was on an iPad screen?

Engine running on an Ipad, that docks with the Prime 2 hardware? Or has that concept been & gone with that old Numark iPad controller?

1 Like

Think the lines between the screen and the rest of the unit is just a bit to perfect for a docked solution.

Had the same thought for a minut, but dont think it isā€¦ The blurry thing is probably just a WiFi signal as on the units today.

I wonder how small this unit will be? The smaller the better for me. If itā€™s like my kontrol s2 or an s4 it might be something for me to consider not only for me but I wanna get my son something to spin on too.