PC Mode - now even worse in 3.0

Does Denon even care? Likely not since this has been an issue ever, but just to let you know… PC MODE IS NOT USABLE! THIS IS TOTAL CRAP!

3 different PCs&MACs cannot get GUI right on players, freezing and stuttering in ALL major DJ software. All setups work PERFECT with other hardware. Denon integration is a problem stated by developers of DJ software in many forums.

This product line is more questionable with each release, stop adding insult to injury with samplers and get CORE RIGHT! We bought equipment to do our business not to conduct your underlying market research and technical experiment.

Insults>

-broken hardware / defective jogs and defective x1800 mixer CHECK -support services 4 months to get to service CHECK -repairs 65 days…25 days over the legal limit CHECK -every other update delivers useless functions and decreases reliability CHECK -databases being misused HEAVVVY… who even gave you an idea about SQL implementation -processing such loads with ARM cores…please learn about FPGAs, sooner the better …

I’ll stop here and consider changing my rider, this is not usable for any professional purposes.

If you’re only using prime stuff as dumb controllers and they don’t work with your particular setup, while others are using theirs without issues then sell them -

11 days ago you posted 89 days ago you posted Then July 22 you posted

you’ve got lots of options for dumb hollow midi controllers.

Use some of the sale money to get a new computer keyboard, yours seems to bring caps lock on for no reason

7 Likes

Please kill this troll rant account.

4 Likes

Sure, Im trolling myself with Denon for the past 20 years…

Nobody is gonna take you seriously when you rant like that. Makes you just another user who didn’t buy gear based on their needs…

I don’t get it Comitex, are you stating that you have used Denon gear for the last 20 years?

Why would you continue to use their products if you are so unhappy with them, just seems a bit mental to me man :thinking:

3 Likes

Denon and InMusic Denon are two very different things, second one is delivering half-finished products since they got a hold on the brand.

If the feature is PC connectivity…PC connectivity with decent performance shall be delivered, I have multiple use cases where I need stems and PC connectivity IS MUST, I PAID for something that is not there, and slowly I believe this is a total scam after all these years nothing changed that much or even got worst. I own or owned all gear from Prime lineup and don’t try to force me to believe these products are anywhere close to be considered stable. I can send you days of videos of Denon equipment craping on me.

Tell me not how to use my hardware which features I paid and got delivered crapy performance.

Sorry, makes even less sense now that you have ‘owned or own’ all Prime gear.

Madness.

ahaha vai sul forum di pioneer a lamentarti e vedi che fine fa il tuo account

Damn, I’d better drive back to that bar and pay them the money back I earned from last nights gigs. I feel guilty about taking it from them after reading your post :roll_eyes:

I’m not sure they are being entirely truthful… especially mentioning ‘all other hardware’, just how much DJ gear would a single person own?

Apart from the rant and the replies to it, there is not much info. A few pointers then:

A SC6000 tag was added to this topic, so I assume this topic is about pc connectivity to that device?

No software is mentioned but stems is, so Serato or VDJ?

Which promises would not be working? Interface, connections, software integration of a 3rd party?

1 Like

Thanks of analyzing of me and my portfolio of gear, to back up what I’m saying just go through this forum and a couple of other social media groups, you can quickly establish there is ground to a couple of points given here by me.

Let’s be practical here, and ask the testing department to connect SC6000 to any PC/MAC software (vdj, serato…) and try to use It… These features are implemented to the lowest possible acceptable standard.

How about you do it with yours, video the issues you’re seeing then post the video on here for us to see the problem. That is how ‘reporting an issue’ would normally work.

I use an LC-6000 exclusively with Serato and it works flawlessly.

3 Likes

Okay. Practical then.

• For Serato: SC6000 is only an official accessory, so I think you need Serato Pro primary hardware for that to work.
  • For VDJ: You need the Pro version to have SC6000 working.

You do know that these features and implementation are done by Serato or Atomix?

Tbh, I don’t use this myself, so I installed Serato Pro en VDJ Pro and made two quick videos.

1 Like

I believe it… Its been 7 yrs since i played. Started 21 yrs ago… New gear been calling me off the bench for like almost 3 years and I finally do and it’s been pretty heartbreaking and painful just about the whole way so far. Got my deck mid-January right out the box I was bricked by a company that sold me Flagship equipment that isn’t even compatible or excuse me it wasn’t compatible with Windows 11 yet, and they don’t even bother to tell me… searching (forget parameters) s doesn’t even work on my device neither does beat grid edit. I used to be able at least set anchors even though they didn’t hold now the anchors even though I don’t have the new 3.0 update which I won’t take just no effing away the anchors cant be set on my device now… sync turns itself on without even choosing master… often I have to move the slider many marks just to even get the BPM to start changing and that’s with no locks on. Kind of in regretting jumping ship on Pioneer when it works it works. and I never had a problem with pioneer in 15 years.

It’s never “need”

It’ll be “want” at most

Good to hear