My suggestions for Prime 4

After a while I own and using the Prime 4, here are my suggestions and thoughts:

-Recording level is too low. It would be nice to be able to set it up. Anyway, better low than too high.

-Quantize the FX. I try to explain what I mean : if you use a pattern like “beat break” it will be always different, if it is “quantized” it alkways start at the same point. As this is an effect not so easy to use but it could give amazing results, in my opinion, you can try it ten times having ten different results.I do not know if it is possible to do anyway (or maybe already is and I missing something)

-I would prefer the cue lights in different way, In some way to mark better when the cue is on and not the same color but more shining. An option could be white when it is off and colored with the same color of the channel. If you are outside with light sometime could be difficult to note the difference. The problem for me is that I used to work all the time with headphones on…

If you plan to renew also the consolle itself in some way in the future, please consider about adding a rec line and to think a way to lock the monitor when it is down (for a more secure transport)

About waveforms, I would prefer to have them in diagonal form the top left corner to right down corner for the channel 1, from the right top corner to left down corner for channel 2, from left down corner to right top corner for channel 3 and from right down corner to left top corner for channel 4, and a hdmi exit to plug a 27 inch monitor…if it is possible,otherwise it doesn’t matter…

Thanks for your attention, keep your good job. It is a great amazing consolle with a lot , maybe too much, great features. Never regret a sin gle minute to have sold my rx2.

PS: about waveforms…ok, I admit…I was joking

Thanks P.

Hi @Paride, thanks for sharing your feedback! We have an awesome Feature Request section of our Forum where you can submit requests and get feedback on them. Members can even vote on the feature if they agree that it belongs on our gear! Check it out to see if your suggestions have already been made or submit a new one here in our Feature Request Section if they haven’t.

:rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy: You got me with the waveforms. I had to read it twice as I couldn’t believe what I was reading :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t find it (much) more ridiculous than other I read … But I keep my opinions private. Believe me, it is better :slight_smile:

Anyway, it is an amazing machine, I have a lot of fun and I don’t regret at all to have sold my rx2 for the P4!

1 Like