Motorised version of Prime 4?

Are there any plans to release a version of Prime 4 with motorised Jog Wheels (i.e. a Prime 4M)?

2 Likes

Like most companies Denon will probably not say until it is actually ready to launch such a product.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion @DMP1, always great to see how we can further our technology!

We’ll add this to the list for others that have also suggested the same feature.

Regards . J

2 Likes

Yes please! I would love to see similar ones as those from the NI Kontrol S4 mk3. Small, compact and has haptic!

1 Like

Dream machine. Motorized Prime 4 with symmetrical layout!

Then maybe I can FINALLY upgrade from my NS7ii.

1 Like

I would love to have a non-symmetric layout. Symmetric layout - That would be counterintuitive. There is no left or right turntable. All decks are the same.

Symmetrical is mirrored decks. Assymmetrical is like a turntable or cd setup. That’s also counterintuitive to understand lol. But yes left deck should have pitch on left side and right deck should have pitch on right side. That way you don’t rest your hand on either the up fader or platter when long mixing on the left side.

Edit: am I the only one who doesn’t use sync? Mixes are much deeper/enjoyable without.

There are many people here still mix without sync.

Mirror or symmetric decks layout - this is only on cheap controllers. No turntables or media players are left and right. If You never used a dj controller but only players or turntables, then you also would prefer a traditional layout.

Been playing 30 years man…

1 Like