[MORE INFO REQUIRED] Engine is so frustrating :(

I cant stand Engine, it’s so poor, in 4 years of rekordbox I never had one issue with copying to USB…

So tonight I decided I wanted to play some old tunes and added a load (700+) into engine and analysed them, re-analysed because some of the waves were behind…

Sent the crate to USB…it takes 30+ minutes, gets to under 100 and then says…so and so file is missing… therefore ALL files havent been copied accross…try again and the same thing happens again… so an hour and a half after wanting to play some tunes… I now give up, its so annoying :frowning:

What kind of usb Key do you use ?

1 Like

Kingston…128 data traveller

Each time its getting to the end and giving a different file it can’t copy…why not just say at the end “these files weren’t copied” ?! It’s like people that don’t use the software, are the ones who designed it!?

we should be getting an update on engine prime soon!

2 Likes

Hey @Slater sorry to read about the issues you’ve been experiencing with Engine Prime.

Are you using Engine Prime on Mac or Windows?

What version of Engine Prime are you using at the moment? 1.3.3 if its not the latest version (being 1.3.3) please download this here: https://www.denondj.com/downloads

Im struggling to recreate these 2 issues you’ve mentioned using the 1.3.3 version of Engine Prime.

Good morning,

Running on 1.3.3… I had to delete the file from my collection and then it did another file… now they are both removed, all the rest now copied across… so frustrating though, why allow me to add, analyse and play a file which just won’t copy at all… :frowning:

I know no one likes a rant but just needed to put it all out.