MacOs Ventura

I’m not sure what’s causing this error that I’m getting — I might look at the Go code in more depth myself.

2 Likes

Getting the same error - haven’t been able to fix yet.

1 Like

About the security content of macOS Ventura 13.0.1 - Apple Support (IL). Could it be that an update version from the last day13.0.1 solved the bug?

No, I have just updated to 13.0.1 and the problem is still the same with USB drives. Hurry up Engine Tech people and sort this out its getting frustrating now!

1 Like

What’s funny is that since I can basically just copy and paste my Engine DJ library files directly to the USB and—so long as I also copy the music files with preserved folder structure—it works for the most part, I feel like if they just disabled the format “safety checks” it would be a quick solve. i.e., just let the user sync to any drive/USB without checking the formatting of that drive/device

1 Like

Its a bug, sorry :disappointed:

I might get to it tomorrow or over the weekend.

You can try the previous release (1.0.1) if it’s urgent and you don’t need working SoundSwitch sync.

2 Likes

Ah yes, nonexistant files cause a nonexistant file error :slight_smile:

Maybe I could add a checkbox that causes the application to ignore any FileNotFound error or something like that…

That worked, thank you! I appreciate your help

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Engine DJ v2.4.0 is now available and brings official support for Apple Silicon chipsets and macOS Ventura. Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.