Locked mode, possibly a future feature request

As a mobile DJ (mostly events/corporate) I work most nights alone. And sometimes I work rather long jobs. Well, that being said, longer than my walnut bladder can facilitate.

I’m looking for a way to define a feature request to be able to lock my prime4 when I’m in the loo (:restroom:). So the guest can’t scratch (damn, those platters are magnets for drunken people), stopping the music, discover that I have my pitch range on +/- 50% or drive the output way beyond red.

But I don’t know how to word this in a proper vote-able feature request

3 Likes

Changing layers is a good interim fix to deter the casual scratcher

1 Like

My solution is to ask the door lad to stand by the gear whilst I go, people tend not to want to try their luck then. Oh and vinyl mode disabled permanently at gigs too. Plus I only use 8% pitch too.

I agree with Stu here, although IMO the best solution is just not to leave your gear - period. Plan ahead, make sure you won’t need the loo. No mode is going to save your gear from every possible scenario.

2 Likes

Yeah if messing around with the platter etc isn’t getting the desired result, its only a matter of time before some tool decides to yank the power cord out to get their dopamine hit from being the biggest Richard cranium in the room.

1 Like

I dindn think of this. Thank you