Is this forum the only place to ask for support

Is this forum the only place to ask for support, I opened a ticket request, got a fast response next day, was asked a follow up question, which I answered that day, now it’s been 2 weeks with me asking for a response with no response, nothing for 2 weeks.

my problem, after 2 years, 1 of my SC5000M’S will not be available to find 1 track, using a usb drive in that media player or the 2nd, it won’t find any track, unplugging the power is the only remedy, and eventually an hour later I will again have to unplug, only thing I’ve noticed, on the back of that SC5000M there is no activity on the network port, but not being able to find any music connected by usb doesn’t need to use networking, still have warranty, in Canada

I do hate having to again ask for assistance this way, but what other option is available

Did you try and upgrade/downgrade the firmware to see if that helps? Just to see if it’s a coding bug or mechanical issue :blush:

Is downgrading the same as upgrading? The procedure?

It is :blush: (except for updating via Wi-Fi on the actual players, but for USB/SD, it is)

Thank you for suggesting this, off to downgrade.

1 Like

Fingers crossed :blush:

Yes, although watch out for grossing over from ver 1.?.? To 2.?.? And back again, as the database structure changes