Importing playlist from Rekorbox Issue 5000M

Couple strange things going on hopefully someone could help me out.

Recently I made another USB as a back up (I have multiple USB’s as back ups) and when I plugged it into my 5000M, I updated the collection and all the playlists showed up in the exact order that I imported them as (bravo!). Now that USB was brand new and it had no tracks or playlist previously on it. I went ahead and later on that day I added some new playlists from Rekorbox to that USB and when I plugged the USB in my 5000M- the newly added playlists didn’t show? (Weird).

I ran a test on my other USB’s and the new playlist were showing up fine. One STRANGE thing I find on these bad boys is that when you add a new playlist and it shows- it goes way to the bottom instead of going where I placed it in the order that my Rekordbox playlist are in. Is there a way to move the playlist up or change the order of my playlist on the unit?

The strangest thing is when I plug all the USB’s into Rekorbox, all the playlist and new tracks that I added show in the exact order that I put them in with none missing. So I’m pretty sure it’s not a Rekordbox or a laptop issue.

Looking forward to some input as I’m new to the Denon family :slightly_smiling_face: