Guys now and records!

play button replacement, deck 1, 45 minutes! all reassembled! I don’t mind having to change it !! it bothers me to change it at least every 6 months because it breaks down!

Hulk smashed the button? I never had to replace any button on any gear I owned since 17 years.

1 Like

I replaced the first one after three years! but then strangely replacing the first ones at the service center! but then I started to change them and after about six months they break down! even those who replaced me the assistance center and lasted six months !and they are the original keys !!

There is no original or not original. These are all typical electronic parts. Sometimes can be a bad batch…

but I don’t know! the code and that of the original denon spare part! in fact the keys are generally black and white even in pioneer products! instead those of the prime 4 are red and black and you can’t find them anywhere, I who disassembled it saw that they are all of that red and black color! instead in all the products to which I replaced them pioneer reloop numark they are all black and white! then I have the new pioneer ones, and I measured they are the same, only the height changes by a millimeter, the denon are a millimeter higher, and in my opinion, putting a plastic shim under the pioneers those would work too!

Yep, microswitch is a microswitch. No matter what brand, it has the same job to do. Some will last longer some note. And also depends on the batch. I did replace for my friends some switches in CDJ’s back in the days, and we found out, that a switch from pioneer lasts the same as switch from amazon.