Feature Request

Hi, I was playing with my Prime 4 yesterday and it occurred to me that in the playhead view, where you can see all of the waveforms playing, there is a center white line crossing all of the waveforms. It would be great if, when the red point of the grid intersects with the white line, the white line of that track also turns red then back to white after the intersection is complete. This would be another great visual cue for beat syncing, when the tracks are on beat, they will turn red together, when off beat, not together.

Speaking of which, it would be great if the tracks that are turning colors together changed to a different “together” color, and tracks off beat are a different color from the “together” color, it would be another level of easier knowing which are off.

This should work with sync off, of course :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, Mike

Hi, these are all good ideas. You could write them in the appropriate section, so if they get good votes from the community, then they will surely be implemented. Go here: https://community.enginedj.com/c/feature-requests/new-open-requests/267

Thank you very much I’ll post there!!

I think this idea was already in the requests section so just needs votes added

Thank you I’ll try to find it

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.