FADERS might broke

Hello Anyone having problems with faders? Mine feel like they gonna fall off/detach I had same issue with MCX8000 before the fell off How to fix them? (the store where i bought it was closed some time ago and i cannot send it to them to fix it) q

1 Like

Hi @jrno123, welcome to the forum!

Have you tried contacting DenonDJ Global Support?

As that’s two different things that you have owned that you were concerned for the faders it might be good to evaluate how you are using the faders. Correctly or otherwise. Maybe even video you’d using the faders for a typical time of an hour. It may be that you are adding some horizontal force to a vertical control during what you think are just vertical force.

1 Like

This happend on MCX8000 Before it broke, it had the same feel like now I’m 100% sure that i’m not adding horisontal force while using them. Also in didn’t kick them up or down even once with force.

1 Like

Dang! Looks fried. Could heat be a factor here?!

Idk man… Also faders are shitty quality just like on MCX8000 and MC6000 (That thing that looks burned is sort of silicone that “absobs” shocks of fader stick…learned that from repairing mixers…only cheap faders have this) As i said, the feel on my Prime 4 is same as on MCX8000 before this happened And faders are still tough to move Cross fader runs smoothly, you can move it with a mouth blow

True, in fact the faders are very hard to move, while the cross goes which is a marvel. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like