Engine DJ determines the key more accurately than Engine Prime 1.6.1?

Hi. I need to use Engine Prime 1.6.1 because i have the MCX8000 which not supported in Engine DJ software. But i have the Prime GO. Sometimes Engine Prime often determines the key incorrectly. As you see in the picture two tracks have same key, but my ears says me that key is different and in beatport music store upper track have Ab min key, lower track have D min key. If i will install Engine DJ only for Prime GO, will it work better with key?

Engine DJ v2.3.0

Improved key detection accuracy during analysis. To utilize the improved key detection, select the desired tracks and choose ‘Re-analyze tracks’.

Maby its a “bug” in older version or a other algorithm?

Ок, thank you, i will try Engine DJ. Did anyone knows - can Engine DJ and Engine Prime software work with same database? Or strictly with his own database for each?

The key detection has been updated a few times for accuracy over Engine DJ version but the problem is the MCX8000 can only run V1.6.

The algorithm is really good in the newer Engine versions but to get accuracy as good I’d suggest downloading the free Keyfinder (if you’re on Mac). There is an older version for Windows but it’s unsupported now.

It’s very accurate and can add your own custom keys which means typing in the Camelot keys manually.