Engine DJ 2.2.0

I updated both SC5000m’s to the latest firmware and now I can’t connect to Wifi. Ive tried my home wifi even my phones Hotspot and get the error "Can’t connect to Wifi or Lost connection to Wifi. Before updating everything worked fine. Did something happen in the new firmware that we aren’t aware of ? Also I looked in the settings and notice that SC5000M icon was missing as well. Sounds like this firmware wasn’t tested before the release date. So I’m going back to 2.1.2 until this gets resolved. “STOP PUTTING OUT THINGS BEFORE TESTING”. This is thousands of dollars we spend on these machines and to have a glitch like this is unacceptable !!!

Mine is working. Did a wedding today using tidal on 2.2.0. Did you update via usb connection or using a thumb drive?

1 Like

Yes, I tried over USB, Mac, and Web same results

Same Here (SC5000) , NO more WIFI!! What a shame… ‘‘cannot connect to network’’ lost connection to network’’ or ‘‘bad password’’

Going back to 2.1.2…

1 Like

■■■■■ that you guys are having issues, mine works no problem. I updated over wifi when it asked. I hope you guys get it resolved.

1 Like

I have an open ticket with support.

I found that if you use WPA3 / AES wifi encryption it won’t work.

I created an new network with WPA2 and no issues.

2.1.2 was ok with WPA3

4 Likes

Since this occurred I sold my SC5000M’s and upgraded to the SC6000M’s and have no issues. I appreciate your follow up and hope it gets fixed soon.