Dimm lights down

Hi all,

hope you are all well. Sometimes i like to make a ambient show. in it there are very small light ambient in the room/bar. The brightest are the 5000. is there a possibility to turn the light s down from all knobs?

Greets

dan

1 Like

Currently only the screen brightness can be set to 4 different values. The button brightness can’t be set.

this i know, maybe this would be something for an update

would also vote for a dim function of the buttons as i too find them too bright in some situations

They were dimmer at original launch and were all made brighter after an update. Many of us asked for it to be reverted or, at least, a preference in settings but it fell on deaf ears.

1 Like

a zero posibility would be very fine

1 Like

look at the player in dark enviroment. it is like a lightshow. on a rave or a big stage you do not realize that. but in a smooth enviroment with chill ambient music

do i buy a denon mixer or my third denon mediaplayer. not without a possibility to adapt the lights on the enviorment where i work

i see the pioneer once,also the mixers there more ambientfriendly

I have masked the light ring around the platters (I have the M version), and they look 1,000 times better in the dark. I only left a small light near the front so that I can see the platters spinning (a-la 1200). The other lights don’t really bother me - i actually quite like the lighting under the front, it’s very useful for the USB and anything else you may keep there :slight_smile: - but i did find the really bright light ring really quite tacky!