Denon prime go brick

Hello everyone, I recently bought an used denon prime go. When I took the device out of the box, it started up and offered me to update to 2.3.0, I chose via Wi-Fi, the update did not get up, it started freezing on the start screen. After reading the forum, I realized that I needed to update through the computer, I did everything according to the instructions, new software was installed on the device, it started up, then turned off, then a line appeared like something about the controller version 0.56 (rescue), the band did not reach the end and the device switched off again. Now, it just turns on to the loading screen of engine dj ver 2.3.0 and hangs. But the strangest thing is that I can’t turn on the update mode, all the buttons except for turning on / off do not seem to work and do not light up. What to do?

P.S Sorry for my English))

Try turning the device off, then hold LOAD L and LOAD R buttons while powering on. This will force the device into update mode so you can try and run the firmware update again from your computer.

2 Likes

Tnx, but it didn’t help. I can’t turn on the update mode, all the buttons except for turning on / off do not seem to work and do not light up.