Copy/Apply current trackview in Engine Connect

Hello folks,

right now I am using two denon players which are connected with a denon mixer via Engine Connect. Iam used to software djing and came from a controller / PC Monitor/Software view.

During djing, iam switching between prepared playlists and the search function to find tunes inside the current performance collection (USB/SD) [Iam applying filter tags to my search].

Maybe Iam doing something wrong in my workflow but when I switch so the second player and want to continue scrolling through the current trackview I selected on the first player five minutes ago, I have to fully apply again my track view including filtering to the second player before I can go further through the list.

Is there any way to copy that? Or is my solution here to work more with the preperation list and running a different trackview on each player?

Regards

Nope, each player is searching individually. On computer You had one screen, one controller to play with. Or if You used hid on cdj’s You always accessed one browser from Your one dj software. Here each deck has its own search engine, so You need to search individually.

2 Likes