Bpm analysis/Triplet Timing Tracks/Grid Editing/ Setting the 1 - Any chance of getting an update on Grid Editing/Triplet Times?

I have a request/suggestion that would not only help me but provide a solution for everyone in regards to the bpm analysis. Which btw is amazing and spot on However I noticed a pattern in the analysis of tracks that are triplet orientated and “half time”. For instance a track that I know is 140bpm with triplet rhythms that analyze at 105bpm. However if we’re able to divide by 0.75 we get the correct bpm of 140. And for instance triplet feel tracks showing up as 120 knowing that the track is 160bpm if we divide 120 by 0.75 it will equal 160. If we had the option to divide by 0.75 just that option would give engine dj an amazing advantage over every other dj software. And the ability to save the changes in the metadata. I don’t want to keep seeing 120 bpm for my 160 bpm triplet tracks and 105bpm for my 140 bpm tracks…

The bpm analysis misreading triplets (d n b was one of the worst culprits, I believe) has been covered in a previous forum post.

Have A search using the forums own search facility - there may be an idea / feature request on the official feature request form, already in circulation , which you could then add a vote to.

1 Like

Yeah man - I need to be able to get the 3/4 = 0.75 fractions on the grid editor/BPM editor - it would make a world of difference…