Big problem after update

Hello. I came to this forum because I have a problem with my Prime 4. I wanted to try an update from 1.6 to 2.1, but some things did not suit me and I went back to 1.6. But since then, when I start the Prime 4 and load a track on deck 2 and put it on standby to be played, after a while the play button stops responding. The title does not start, even trying every possible way. Regardless of the title or the format, I still specify that all my files have been checked several times. I mostly work with flac, and this only happens on deck 2 anyway. I have to restart Prime for deck 2 to work again. This has happened to me three times already, luckily it was at the start of my set and after restarting deck 2 then worked normally. But it’s very scary because if it happens to me in the middle of a gig, I will have to cut the music to restart the device, with the reactions of the customers that one can imagine ! I have tried reflashing 1.6 several times but the problem still persists, while before the whole attempt to update 2.1 everything was working fine. 2.1 update broke my Prime 4. I read on the forum that other users had the same kind of issues. It’s really annoying that updates bring more problems than solutions. Looks like nothing is checked and the customers are doing the testing. Which solution ?

1 Like

Is this the same? :wink:

@Reese - there is a doubling possibility…

Yeah, there’s always the first post in queue that waits for approval. A member then creates second topic, which is allowed. However, if I don’t check it thoroughly and I approve the first post, it gets doubled of course…

I will close this one.

1 Like