Beat Jump issue? Momentarily freeze a playing songs after use beat jump since updated ver 2.xxx

Hi there, Sometimes a beat jump makes a playing song freeze momentarily just after I push the button during the song is playing on. Has anyone got the same issue? Beat jump is quite useful feature for me so I would like to get a solution if there are some. Thank you.

Hi Oma - We would need a bit more information regarding your situation as it could be a various amount of factors. Could you share some information with us?

What OS are you working on? What size is the drive the music is playing from and is it formatted correctly? (EXFAT / FAT32) What version of Engine DJ are you using? Are you using streaming music?

Hi Anthony, thank you for reading my post.

Yes, sure. My engine DJ OS on both my prime4 and laptop(MacBook air: OS 11) are 2.0.2. My storage is 1tb SSD and format is exFAT.

I mainly use my purchased songs from the SSD. This issue happens with them, not streaming tracks. I’ve been using the deck and SSD for 18months and since the engine DJ OS was 1.5. Just I have recognised the issue after updated 2.0 or later.

Lately the engine OS ver 2.1 was released so I’ll update and check whether it will happen again or not as well.

1 Like