Any news relating Traktor3 announcement?

I made a feature request, Ideas for midi/controller mode.

I too came from traktor so check out the thread and see if it is a good alternative

Do you have a problem about how I spend my money? I came from TP3 and I know that it does not have support for Sc5000. I also know that Denon takes out periodic updates with improvements and new features. almost all pioneer cdjs / xdj are compatible with HID mode in Traktor or at least there is an official MIDI mapping by the brand. If it bothers you so much that a user who has spent $ 3,000 on a computer demands functionality that many djs around the world would like to see, I’m sorry (sarcasm). Maybe you should save money and buy your own equipment instead of envying those who have already done it

I think that now that standalone has brought laptop-less DJing to a high level at a low price, we’re probably not that far off a time where a standalone system is released which hasn’t got and never will offer midi or HID.

It would be great to draw a line in the sand and say hey! Stand alone is here! No one needs laptop or loaded software anymore.

It might be a year or two off though

Of course, it probably costs almost nothing to add very basic midi in and out on a standalone , so while it’s wasteful of a standalone s full potential, adding basic midi expands redundancy levels on a standalone and probably only costs a few bucks to add to a model.

There already is al MIDI mapping for Traktor made by Michael Mike Stepien:

You can download from this post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/denondjprimeseries/permalink/2461477867418428/

No official word from Denon about enabling MIDI though …

Hello, if You need my SC5000 traktor mapping let me know, as free file hosting is temporary only. If You guys have any suggestions to my midi mapping also let me know about it. I am slowly coming back from my house renovation so more time will be available to support Traktor and Denon lovers. Cheers

4 Likes