1.7v update

Hello

I just wondering how to update my mixer from 1.6 to 1.7. I downloaded the wizard set up on windows 11 then updated the firmware, but for the life of me, I can not proceed from here. It says data receiving but nothing else. I repeated the steps and now a error message saying repair or delete firmware updater. I had no problems with updating the platters

Sorry can not send pics becase i am new to the site.

Is there an update for the x1800 Prime mixer ?

No

I looked on the website wanted to go back to 1.6 because i can not get 1.7 to download, and now cant get that either. My player is now collecting dust. DAMN

I think there is a way to force the firmware update to restart the update process.

I’m sure someone will be along soon to best advise. Maybe @Reese cam tell you the button combination.

@Martin_Johnston, You speak about players and platters, but I presume you’re trying to update the X1850 mixer? And also not a X1800 mixer.

Is the driver installed under Windows?

When it says “data receiving” try to reseat the USB cable and press the Next button of the firmware updater.

It is the first time doing this yes a x1850. I brought it new with 1.6. I updated 1.0.1 driver through windows but im unsure, do i have to install it on the mixer first or does that get saved on the computer.

Drivers are for Windows to install. For connecting the mixer via a USB port AND to have it operating as an extra sound card.

So, first the mixer needs to be “seen” by Windows. For instance in device manager or as a soundcard. Otherwise, the firmware update tool won’t detect the mixer either.

If it does that, then install/run the firmware update tool. It will tell you what to do step-by-step.

Thanks i will try tomorrow

@Martin_Johnston

Where you able to resolve the issue?.. im having the exact same problem.